phone1 01933 222 806
phone2 07943591501


Self Employment/Partnership

This is the simplest way of conducting business in the UK for individuals. The business owner is required to file annual tax returns (Self Assessment Tax Return) by the 31st October in the traditional form, i.e. paper, or by the 31st January if done online.

In the case of business activity, which will be carried out by several partners you should register as a partnership. In this situation, Partnership  and each partner is required to file a Tax Return separately.

Our office assists clients starting from the choosing the type of business and registering the company with HMRC, through comprehensive accounting services, minimisation of financial charges, under the applicable regulations and income tax settlements.

Our goal is effective financial advice and customer satisfaction. Employees of our office, who have many years of accounting experience deal with matters to do with your company, which will allow you to calmly concentrate on the business and development of your company.

We offer:
•    Help in choosing the correct form of doing business.
•    Registration of activity at HM Revenue & Customs.
•    Book-keeping, Accounting, Self Assessment Tax Return, Partnership Tax Return.
•    Help with reimbursement of overpaid tax by people employed on a permanent basis (P45/P60).


Copyright © 2017 SoloAccountant Ltd Site. All Rights Reserved.