If you employ employees in your company, you have a duty to carry out personnel matters and compliance with PAYE (Pay As You Earn). This requires keeping records of all salary payments, calculating and paying taxes and contributions to social security (National Insurance Contribution).
- Keeping a payroll of company employees.
- Calculating wages based on hours worked.
- Making electronic or paper payslips.
- Calculating Sick Pay (Statutory Sick Pay).
- Calculating maternity leave and statutory maternity and paternity pay.
- Calculation of insurance premiums.
- Administration of pension contributions.
- Periodic settlement of payments on payroll taxes and insurance contributions.